Kruskal's algorithm is pretty easy to do 'by hand' for a small data set:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kruskal's_algorithm

It will be easiest to do this if you have the original graph laid out
(so that you can tell by inspection whether removing an edge will
disconnect the graph).

Hope this helps.

Joshua O'Madadhain

--
  joshua.omadadhain@gmail.com...................www.ics.uci.edu/~jmadden
It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for.  -- Bill Watterson