Matthias,
   I am a nurse doing social network research, but not re nursing. That said, I've seen some articles in nursing research journals that use social network analysis and the profession is increasingly turning to such methods. If you explain your request in more detail (not a lot, just some of the goals and thoughts you have) I can head you in the right direction.

    Sally
Sally S. Cohen, PhD, RN, FAAN
Associate Professor and Director
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Nursing & Health Policy Collaborative at UNM
MSC09 5350; 1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505-272-8832 (o)
www.nursinghealthpolicy.org

>>> Matthias Dehmer  04/24/12 3:37 AM >>>

Hi All,

I am seeking for papers in which graph-theoretical methods for nursing
have been developed. It is likely that methods from social network
analysis have been applied.

As I am not familiar with nursing and related disciplines, I do not know
the right places to perform the search

I would be most grateful for any pointers!

Thanks, Best

Matthias