I hope that the following two datasets are of interest for the members
of this mailing list:

We, i.e., the Knowledge & Data Engineering Group of the University of
Kassel, are providing regular snapshots of the data of our social
bookmark and publication sharing system BibSonomy
(http://www.bibsonomy.org). Further information on the snapshots can be
found here: http://www.kde.cs.uni-kassel.de/bibsonomy/dumps/

Furthermore, we have made publicly available a dataset that contains the
metadata (title and authors) of all papers published at the ICCS
(1993-2011), ICFCA (2003-2011), and CLA (2004-2011) conferences,
including citations (title, authors, year). The data has been
extensively cleaned and represents an interesting citation network of
the FCA community:
http://www.kde.cs.uni-kassel.de/datasets/doerfel2012publication

Feel free to use the datasets for you experiments.

--
Robert Jäschke                                Tel: +49-(0)561-804-6253
Universität Kassel                   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]