***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear all:
I am now working on a proposal discussing how the global network properties (e.g., density of the whole network, average shortest path length, average clustering coefficient, etc) influence the individual behavior. Does any of you know the related literature, either in the field of social science or other fields?
To my knowledge, the main body of the literature concentrates more on the effects of personal network characteristics on individual behavior.
Thanks for your help,
ZHANG Lun