Hi all,

Is there any tool that can extract time series data from YouTube, say all videos posted from 15th March to 20th March, or data about
 most viewed videos automatically? I need data related to
the videos (date posted, length, category, etc) and of the users (join date,
 no. of video posted, location, etc) who posted the videos. I know NodeXL and
Webometric Analyst can extract data, but I am not sure if they can extract time
specific or characteristic specific data (like 100 most viewed videos)?

Thanks.