Corrado,

In the set of networks provided by Jure Leskovec, there seems to be 2 that match your requirements:

http://snap.stanford.edu/data/loc-gowalla.html

http://snap.stanford.edu/data/loc-brightkite.html

Hope that helps,

Denis
www.sis.pitt.edu/~dparra/

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Corrado Loglisci <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi at all,

I am working on Data Mining and searching for temporal (dynamic) networks
involving spatial data. For instance, nodes are objects localized in the
space, nodes are linked with any kind of edge and the network is observed
over time.

Anyone may suggest me datasets with these properties?

Thanks

Corrado