From Division 10, Amn Psychological Assn.

                      --With warm regards,

                                          Norm
normholland(at)gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Judith Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [DIV10] Does Experiencing Great Art Make Us Better Persons?
To: [log in to unmask]

**
Glad somebody pointed out the empirical mushiness of the terms.  Depending
on the social circle, the perceiver, and a myriad of other factors,
"better" could mean "slimmer," "more adept with garden maintenance," "more
moral," or even "Republican."

Judith Schlesinger, PhD

Author of The Insanity Hoax: Exposing the myth of the mad genius
www.theinsanityhoax.com