As an art and design college we tutor most of the courses taught on our
campus. That includes animation, game art, illustration, graphic design,
interior design, art history, as well as the Liberal Arts courses we teach.
We tutor a wide range of software including Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator, Maya, CAD, SketchUp, Revit, and Zbrush.

It is common for us to work with a student on perspective or color theory
so that they can catch up with the rest of the class. Things like
stretching a canvas are usually done as a workshop.

I would be happy to give more details off list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Lisa Spivak | Director of the Student Learning Center
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design
1600 Pierce St. | Denver, CO 80214
P 303.225.8605 | http://www.rmcad.edu

*Summer Hours*
Monday through Thursday 10am to 7pm (MST)
Friday and Saturday 10am to 3pm (MST)
*Closed Memorial Day and the 4th of July*

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Sharon Juenemann <[log in to unmask]