From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heidi Rosenberg
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 2:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scheduling Software

Friends,

I am doing some research for a learning center that I am helping to develop on a small campus (we have a very small undergraduate population and a slightly larger graduate population at the moment). Besides Accutrack or TutorTrac (which may be cost prohibitive) are there any other on-line scheduling software that you use that is also economical? Feel free to respond off-line.

Thanks much,
Heidi

__
Dr. Heidi D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.