Hi Listers,

I am interested in why some students do not come for tutoring (when they know about the service, have been recommended to use the service, know that the service is free and accessible).  Can anyone point me to literature/research done to answer this type of question?  In the mean time, I will peruse back issues of the Journal of the CRLA.

Thank you,

John Cleveland

John P. Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Tutoring Center
Center for Academic Excellence
& Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Pace University
41 Park Row, Room 204
New York, NY  10038
(212)346-1407 (phone)