This morning I went to Mead Gardens and had a wonderful time.  I saw only
the usual suspects there, but it was fun to watch a Northern Parula
fledgling being fed by a parent.  Then I saw a Downy Woodpecker fledgling
also being fed by a parent.  Both fledglings were able to fly still
dependent on their respective parents.  I took photos of both, but so far
today I've only had time to work on the Northern Parula shots, which you
can see at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/05/northern-parula-fledgling-at-mead.html

Mead Gardens is near Orlando in Winter Park just east of US rte 17/92.
 Here are the "highlights" from Mead this morning between 7:30am and 9am:

Wood Duck  2
Great Blue Heron  1
Great Egret  1
Snowy Egret  1