This morning I went to Orlando Wetlands Park and had a great time.  While
photographing a Least Bittern, a King Rail walked right by me. In fact, it
was too close for my camera to focus on.  All the usual herons and egrets
were there, including Yellow and Black-crowned Night Herons.  Several
Limpkins also put on a nice show.  You can see photos from the morning at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/05/orlando-wetlands-park-5162012.html

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL