From: Alex E.S. Green [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 11:54 AM
To: John Hurford
Cc: Sean Bell; Brian Becker; Prince,Candice M
Subject: Re: Cogongrass issue follow-up

To John/Sean/Brian/ Candice/ann
For a reason that  briefly appeared on my screen but quickly disappeared
this reply to John's questios was rejected by  the Best List. It is a civil,
almost compulsory answer and intended in parts to be  educational and to
stimulate some general reexamination of  GANGBUSTER by GRU interested  folks
and MADBANG by UF. interested  folks  What did you all do to access the
list?
Alex