James mentioned that he had some best practices for Connect. We have some too; I’m attaching them so that we can all get ideas from what others have done (I already borrowed a couple of ideas from Andy.)

Ron

Ron Thomas, M.Ed. | Coordinator of Distance Education| UF/IFAS | College of Agricultural and Life Sciences

Center for Online Learning and Technology G016 McCarty D | P.O. Box 110145, Gainesville,  FL 32611

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: LandgrantLogo">