Hi all.

I've got several large corpuses (10K - 40K documents each) of small
documents (2 - 30 words). With these I can develop networks of words
given membership to documents and vice versa (binary two-mode nets
projected to weighted one-mode nets). My present goal is to codify
documents and use the codes in further analysis. Are there any
literature recommendations that might help me think through the best
way to go about codifying documents (or words) in this way?

Nathan Doogan
Doctoral Candidate -- Social Work
The Ohio State University