Dear all:

I am pleased to announce that we are now formally in business!
We are taking submissions at our website.......

Our website is:
http://www.indiana.edu/~netsci/
where you can access our Instructions for Contributors (including LaTeX class
files for submitted manuscripts) and a link to the formal website at
Cambridge Journals Online where you can submit manuscripts.

We are still looking at Spring 2013 as the publication date for the
first issue.

Questions can be sent via email to [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your time ......

SW

Stanley Wasserman
Rudy Professor of Statistics, Psychology, and Sociology
Coordinating Editor, Network Science
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
Department of Statistics
Indiana University