***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** I did a little work with structural holes in NetworkX for my book, Social Network Analysis for Startups (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920020424.do -- should you choose to buy it, use discount code AUTHD for 40% off)

Mostly, I fixed up and modified the old code referenced from below, but also wrote a few more things for it. None are as robust as what UCINET has -- but if there's demand I'll work on it some more.

My code is on GitHub at https://github.com/maksim2042/SNABook

Max