This morning I went to Econ River WA in search of the Brown-headed
Nuthatches that Janet Leavens has seen there.  It was fun to find three,
and one came pretty close to me for photographs.  Pine Warblers and Eastern
Towhees were also plentiful there and posed for some nice photos.  Other
highlights were seeing several White-eyed Vireos and four Bobwhites--two
walked across a path and two more flew away as I approached--unfortunately,
I didn't get any photos of them.  I posted photos and a complete list of
species at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/06/econ-river-wa-692012.html.

The Econ River WA is located just north of UCF on Old Lockwood Rd
 in Oviedo, FL.

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL