Around 6:00 pm this evening I found a single Roseate
Spoonbill in south Baker County. The bird was in a
pasture on the west side of CR 229 just north of
Sanderson and immediately south of Yerdis Dorman Rd.
There were large rain pools in the pasture and other
birds included many White Ibis and about 15 Little
Blue Herons, by far the most I have seen in one place
on the ground in the county. This makes three years
in a row that I've found Spoonbills in Baker but all
previous birds were in the north part of the county.

Bob Richter
Baker County

http://www.pbase.com/Bob_Richter