Hi Folks,

It looks like the White-tailed Kite nest here at Kissimmee Prairie Preserve has
failed. With no activity near the nest, folks have not been able to get a view
of the birds at all.

Therefore, I am cancelling the remainder of the tours.

Hopefully we will be able to provide this opportunity again next season.

Best regards,

Paul Miller, Biologist
Kissimmee Prairie Preserve
Okeechobee County BBAII Coordinator