Hello Colleagues

I'd like to introduce myself to the group as I am new to the listserv. I work for Biogen Idec in Weston, Ma and direct the Enterprise Records & Information Management program. Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB), is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers medicines to address unmet patient needs to change the course of devastating diseases.

I am looking forward to joining in on the conversations. To those of you I know out there, please receive a warm greeting from me, and to the others, I am looking forward to meeting new colleagues as well.

Sylvia C. Diaz, MS, MBA, CIPP/US

Weston, MA

[cid:[log in to unmask]]