CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

Date:    July 31, 2012

To:      All UF Graduate Students

Cc:      All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate Student Council

RE:      Call for Volunteers for New Graduate Student Welcome

The UF Graduate Student Council and the UF Graduate School are seeking volunteers from among our fellow graduate students to help stuff 1,500 goodie bags for incoming new graduate students.

We are stuffing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, August 3, and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Aug 6, 2012.

We really appreciate your help! Please sign up online, based on your availability, here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFCR3RrOHB6VWNqYjhjVkxDWTJ5MXc6MQ

If you have any questions, please e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Thanks much! We appreciate whatever help you can offer. Go Gators!