ANNOUCEMENT

Date:   July 16, 2012

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinators

From:   The UF I-Cubed Program

RE:     UF I-Cubed Survey

As part of a UF Graduate School initiative, the NSF-funded I-Cubed program (http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/) is conducting an environmental scan of the available teaching preparation for graduate students across the University. Our goal is to build a comprehensive listing of what is currently offered at UF in order to facilitate the creation of programs addressing the specific needs and strengths of the University's academic units. Through this survey, we hope to learn about the academic courses offered for graduate students as well as any other types of teaching and pedagogy training offered by your department or unit. We need your input in order to ensure that every department is represented in this effort.

Please click on the following link to complete this short survey on teaching training:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GN2MCQJ

Thank you for taking your time to assist us. Any additional comments you would like to add would be most welcome. Please feel free to elaborate on any question, or to contact Nikki Kernaghan ([log in to unmask]) directly, with additional questions and comments.