Hi Cristina,

The Essex Summer School offers a number of Advanced SNA courses (although they start pretty soon if you still would like to apply this year):
http://www.essex.ac.uk/summerschool/courses/session2/2e.html

http://www.essex.ac.uk/summerschool/courses/session3/3k.html

The Links center will probably also offer one or more courses again next year:

https://sites.google.com/site/uklinkscenter/2012-summer-workshop

And as far as I know there are also two advanced courses from the ICPSR:

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog/

Probably there are more that I forget at this point...
Best,
Filip

--

Dr. Filip Agneessens