Hi,

Danièle Bourcier and Pierre Mazzega. 2007. Codification, Law Article and
Graphs. In Proceedings of the 2007 conference on Legal Knowledge and
Information Systems: JURIX 2007: The Twentieth Annual Conference, Arno R.
Lodder and Laurens Mommers (Eds.). IOS Press, Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
The Netherlands, 29-38.

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1565618

I. Liiv, A. Vedeshin, E. Täks: Visualization and Structure Analysis of
Legislative Acts: A Case Study on the Law of Obligations. In Proceedings of
The 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law
(ICAIL'07), Stanford University, June 4-8, 2007, pp.189-190

http://innar.com/p189-liiv.pdf

If you need, I can give you the network (csv, gephi) of any Estonian law.

Best regards,
Innar Liiv