Dear Everyone,

I am conducting a research on social network site intention to use. Could you help to take a short time for questionnaire?
The questionnaire has only 29 questions without any writing, just clicks. It takes only 4 or 5 minutes of your times.

http://tiny.cc/sns-br-eng

I would like to thank in advance for your help.

Best regards,

VONG SOKHA
ITTP Global IT Leaders Program
Ph.D Candidate (CAMBODIA)
Korea Advance Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)