***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hello everybody,

My research team is working on a survey project on reform promotion tools: http://irtheoryandpractice.wm.edu/projects/reform_incentives/, part of which is an organizational network analysis. For the project, I would like to gain some relevant skills in R, and was wondering if there were any good tutorials out there. All suggestions would be helpful!

Also, when asking respondents about interorganizational ties, we are trying to decide whether to use open survey questions or to provide fixed lists of organizations. We want to develop complete network maps by country and policy domain. Are there any precedents for this in large organizational network survey research?

Zachary Rice

Survey Methodologist / Project Manager
Institute for the Theory and Practice of International Relations
The College of William and Mary
+1 (757) 221-1416