From: Pamala Myers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:07 AM
To: Garvin, Mary E; Graham, Wendy D.
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: You're invited to the Region 4, U.S. EPA, Nutrients Workshop

Hello Dr. Graham,

Earlier this year I attended the UF Symposium on Nutrient Dynamics, Policy and Management in Watersheds, at the J.Wayne Reitz Union Center.
I had a great time while back on campus and the Symposium was Fabulous!

Now I would like to invite you to attend the US EPA, Region 4, Nutrients Workshop for Efficient Wastewater Treatment, October 16 -18, 2012, at the Atlanta Federal Center, Atlanta, GA.

I understand you have very busy schedules, so if you can't make it perhaps you could forward this note to those you think may be interested in attending, or maybe add a notice about it somewhere on your Website to let folks know about it. My support staff is pretty limited, but I wanted to make you aware of the workshop and personally invite you to attend.

Here is our Ad on the Water Environment Federation Internet site. http://www.wef.org/seminars/ (please copy and paste into your browser).
Scroll down and look on the right column, Click on the picture and it goes to the registration page.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you in October!

Go Gators! ENV. ENG. '97
Pamala Myers, Event Coordinator
404.562.9421

Environmental Engineer and Technical Advisor | Pollution Control and Implementation Branch
Water Protection Division | Municipal and Industrial NPDES Section
U.S. EPA, Region 4 | 61 Forsyth St. SW | Atlanta, GA 30303

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"