Hi,
  This is really short notice but it is the weekend. Wes Biggs and I are leaving my house here in Daytona Beach around 10:00 pm tonight to make a mad dash to Sabine Woods, Texas to see the first US record Tropical Mockingbird and perhaps get the Black-tailed Godwit near Houston. We have room for two more. Anyone wishing to ride along and share expenses can either be at my house tonight or, if you're in say Gainesville, Tallahassee or Pensacola, we can arrange a rendezvous along the way. We should be back late Sunday night/early Monday morning. It'll be fun!!

David's #'s 386-788-2630   cell: 386-235-1249
Wes's # 407-376-6967

David Hartgrove
Daytona Beach, FL