Interesting events on the Lake Apopka Bike Trail, Orange County.
I did 180 degree sweep from the bike trail and counted over 40 Swallow-tailed Kites (STKI).  Upon arriving at the end of the trail, I stepped up on the platform at the pump house and did just a 90 degree sweep north and east and counted 77 STKI in the air.  Incredible.   In more than one field of view, I counted 12 STKI visible--I use 8 power binoculars.  The true numbers are likely higher and I will try again this week to get another count of a 360 degree sweep.  This was at 115 pm.  Upon leaving the bike trail, even more STKI were flying over Magnolia Park and Binion Road.
Mary and Eli Schaperow and I saw a Yellow-throated Warbler and a Black-and-White Warbler (BAWW) near the start of the bike trail.  (Image linked of BAWW --note the bill looks yellow, not black).
Exiting Lake Apopka Bike Trail, the three of us saw a light morph Short-tailed Hawk mixed in with a few more Swallow-tailed Kites.  (Two images linked--note the "half helmet" on the head-on shot.  Hawk undergoing molting)
The Fork-tailed Flycatcher was seen no more than 25 feet away, and no more than 12 feet from the bike trail.   Special thanks to Harry Robinson via Bill Pranty, and for Scott Simmons verifying it was still there as of yesterday, I got a lifer.   Also, I saw the Georgia contingent, including Mark McShane, who got there before I did.  (Image linked--note that the white collar does not climb up nearly as high as Sibley's illustration; it stays below eye level).

Today's images in set "Recent Images".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robert-stalnaker/
Bob Stalnaker
Longwood, FL