Quoting Angela Fares <[log in to unmask]>:

> You can also track (or hide) other activities as well.  Free to
> anyone who wants it and I I will send instructions.  I usually batch
>  all of my requests and send out every Monday evening.
Hello Angela,

My organisation has just upgraded its records management software and
is currently installing a high speed scanner. This will be their first
foray into scanning and electronic document management.

Your spreadsheet would be a great help in monitoring how we are doing.

I would appreciate a copy of the program.

Regards

Kevin Cassidy
Catholic Education Office, Melbourne