One Family’s Personal Digital Archives Project « The Signal: Digital
Preservation
“I was ignorant of scanning when I started this project,” said James. “I
had heard about scanners and bought a scanner with a slide attachment and I
started scanning all of my slides.”

http://1.usa.gov/LY0jHX

Source:
http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/07/one-familys-personal-digital-archives-project/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/LY0jHX+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va