SOCNetters,

I am working with Marc Smith on a book chapter that introduces social
network analysis to people in the Human-Computer Interaction field
(e.g., people who hang out at ACM-CHI, CSCW, GROUP, and related
conferences). We are looking for some exemplary papers that we can
point to that use SNA to inform the design of social technologies. If
anyone has some papers they think are worth pointing to as nice
examples in that domain we'd love to hear about them via the list or
offline.

Thanks!
Derek Hansen
Brigham Young University