I have a 34-month (aka, almost 3-year) position available in my lab to
study multiplex networks.  The details are at the following website:

 	http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/node/19321

The deadline is 21 September (at noon UK time), and my hope is to have
someone in post starting on 1 November or shortly thereafter.

Please send this to people who might be interested (or apply if you're
interested!).

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  University Lecturer (and Tutorial Fellow, Somerville College)
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/~porterm, Skype: tepid451
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com/