Hi All,

I have a dataset that includes positive and negative ties indicating
interactions within and among groups of land users. I am having some trouble
finding literature related to negative ties and environmental governance
impacts and would appreciate your help if you know of/have authored relevant
papers? Thanks very much!

Best,

Julia

  _____

Julia Baird, Ph.D.

Post-doctoral Fellow

Environmental Sustainability Research Centre

Brock University

St. Catharines, ON, Canada

Tel: (289) 259-7275

Associate, Environmental Sustainability Research Centre (ESRC)
<http://brocku.ca/environmental-sustainability-research-centre>
http://brocku.ca/environmental-sustainability-research-centre
Researcher, Water Policy and Governance Group (WPGG)  <http://www.wpgg.ca/>
http://www.wpgg.ca/