Hello all,

I am writing to ask everyone to consider submitting relevant  proposals to the upcoming Southern Political Science Association Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL from January 3-5, 2013.

I am serving as chair of what the association hopes will be a growing section.  Accordingly, I am taking a broad view of the domain of political networks to include topics as varied as (but not limited to): international trade networks, the role of social networks in political behavior, administrative or organizational networks, or methodological advances relevant to the study of political networks.  I am also taking a broad view of potential formats for panels and will consider proposals for traditional collections of papers, discussion of recent prominent books/research streams, or panel-length workshops.  Feel free to submit either paper or full panel proposals.

If you are interested, please submit proposals via: http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/spsa/spsa13/.  The due date for proposals is coming soon -- August 9th.

In early January, I am sure many of you would welcome a retreat to the comforts of central Florida.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me (srobinson @T bushschool.tamu.edu).

I hope to see some of you there,

Scott E. Robinson
Associate Professor of Government and Public Service
Bush School of Government
Texas A&M University