Dear Javier,

are you looking at something more specific?

I am working with mobile data myself (analysing ethnic segregation),
and we have a small but quite active workgroup here at Tartu.  It
contains mainly human geographers but also a few economists.  You may
also take a look at http://www.ut.ee/mobiletartu/2012/

Best,
Ott

--