I’m trying to track down the acceptance rate for the journal Scientometrics.  While it is listed in one of the Cabell’s directories, our university doesn’t have access to that particular Cabell’s directory.

If anyone can look up Scientometrics in Cabell’s and can forward me its acceptance rate (and a reference of some type, e.g. date of Cabell’s entry, digital clip of the page, etc.), I’d appreciate it very much!

If anyone has information about their acceptance rate from another source, that would also be helpful (please provide the source information).

(I’ve already contacted the editor, but the rate provided seems quite high and doesn’t seem to match the level of their impact factor.)

Thank you!!

Julie

Dr. Julie M. Hite

Educational Leadership & Foundations

801-422-5039  (voice mail comes to my email)