***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi everyone,

In March of this year, I sent a request for recommendations regarding texts for a Masters class centered on Social Networks in Human Resource Management. A number of you were extremely helpful, and passed along readings and syllabi. I am now writing to see if anyone has suggestions for related activities, exercises, and end-of-term group projects related to this topic, as well. I have a number of exercises that are simply about how to use UCINet (e.g., calculating centrality), but I am hoping for more HRM subject-specific suggestions. These can also be related to social media, as I will incorporate that, as well. Here are some examples of the topics I will cover:

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you might have, even if they fall outside the topics listed above. I also welcome related case studies.

Thanks in advance!
Jessica

Jessica R. Methot, PhD
Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management
School of Management and Labor Relations
Janice H. Levin Bldg., Room 209
Rutgers University
94 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
Piscataway, NJ 08854