www.cg.cfo.ufl<http://www.cg.cfo.ufl>

In the Resources section of the website, we have recently added the following two items to assist in managing Effort for your Sponsored Programs.

*         Effort Term Dates (excel file)

o   Updated through Fall 2017

o   Broken down by 9, 10 and 12 month employee types

*         NIH Salary Cap Calculator (excel file)

o   This will assist in analyzing NIH capped salary.  You are able to edit the "light blue" highlighted fields.

o   Calculations are available for the previous NIH Executive Level I cap and the current Executive Level II cap.

Thanks,
Brian

ADVANCE NOTICES - none at this time.
Brian J. Sevier, Ph.D.  |  Associate Director  |  Contracts & Grants Accounting Services  |  Office of the VP and Chief Financial Officer  |  University of Florida
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  123 Grinter Hall  |  PO Box 113001  |  Gainesville, FL 32611  |  352-273-3493  |  FAX 352-846-0137  |  http://www.cg.cfo.ufl.edu<http://www.cg.cfo.ufl.edu/>