I've been visiting Mead Gardens frequently over the last week and a half,
and a slow trickle of migrants have been coming in.  While I haven't seen a
lot in each visit, it's been fun to see what's come in over the last 10
days or so.  Here's what I've found so far:

Eastern Wood Pewee (8/21)
Red-eyed Vireo (8/13,16,18,21)
Ovenbird (8/11,14)
Louisiana Waterthrush (8/18,21)
Northern Waterthrush (8/11,16,21)
Black and White Warbler (8/28)
American Redstart (8/14,18)
Northern Parula (8/13,16,18)
Yellow-throated Warbler (8/18)
Prairie Warbler (8/18,21)
Summer Tanager (8/16)

I posted photos of some of these migrants at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/08/mead-gardens-migrants.html .
 Mead Gardens is just east of Rte 17/92 in Winter Park, FL.

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL