Hello,

On Wednesday, September 26th, HOSA at UF will be hosting a social at Bento
cafe on Archer Road for any pre-nursing students (members or not). The
social will be from 8pm-10pm, but you can come for as long as you want. We
will have about 4 students that are currently in the nursing program talk
about their applications and their experiences as a UF nursing student.
Topics will include but are not limited to the following: application
process, clinical rotations, academic schedule, professors, the accelerated
program, and opportunities available to UF nursing students. This is a
wonderful way to start to get to know other HOSA at UF members, learn about
your major and and of course it's going to be a lot of fun!

As we said during the meeting, we will be offering rides to Bento from
campus. If you have a car and can drive people or if you need a ride, we
will be meeting at the Reitz car loop at 7:30pm sharp.

If you have any questions about this social or you have any suggestions,
please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,
Morgan Conlon
Secretary
HOSA at UF, 2012-2013