Hello everyone,

We are currently accepting applications for a *Post-Secondary Region II
Representative* for the Health Occupations Students of America. The student
selected will represent all of the University of Florida HOSA students at
the Regional level, and will be a part of the 2012-2013 Region II Officer
team. The Post-Secondary Representative will serve as a link between the
Region II chapter of HOSA and the University of Florida chapter, and will
be responsible for getting more post-secondary (university) students
involved at the regional, state, and national level. This is a great way to
get leadership experience and become involved in HOSA. Prior experience or
involvement in HOSA is *not* required!

Please keep in mind though, that anyone selected to be a Regional Officer
will be required to attend the annual Florida Leadership Conference in High
Springs, Florida taking place November 16th-18th. Find out more information
about this conference
here<http://www.flhosa.org/conferences/leadership-development-conference-ldc>
.

*The application deadline is Sunday, September 23rd, at 5:00 pm. You can
find the application
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtxRFd2VFVUbVNnWDFmZ3JIWXVzLWc6MQ#gid=0>
. *We realize that this is not much time to fill out an application, but we
encourage anyone interested to apply (the application is very short). We
will announce our new Regional Officer during our next general body
meeting, taking place on October 2nd, at 7:30 pm, in Little Hall room L007.
Let us know if you have any questions!

Executive Officers
HOSA at UF, 2012-2013

--