Hello HOSA Members,

Mark your calendars; our second general body meeting is quickly approaching!

  *HOSA at UF's Second General Body Meeting*

*  Monday, October 1st, 2012 at 7:30pm*

*  Turlington Hall, room L007*

We will be discussing some very important topics such as:

  - volunteering opportunities

  - new leadership opportunities

  - a new t-shirt design

  - newly selected assistants for the pre-health conference

  - competition

  - and much more!

Come out and learn more about all the wonderful opportunities HOSA at UF
members have! Free pizza and drinks will also be served.

Please note that our t-shirt sale will be ending on October 6th.  Money can
be paid at our meeting, or at our listed officer hours.  T-shirts will be
$12; we can accept cash or checks made out to Alyssa Falise.

Also, our Princeton Review Course Auction is coming to a close. Today,
Sept. 26th, 2012, the auction will be closing at 11:59pm. This can be used
for courses aimed at the MCAT, LSAT, or GRE. Our current highest bidder is
$1380.  These review courses generally cost approximately $2100, so this is
a great deal!  Students do not have to be HOSA members to participate, so
tell all your friends! If you would like to participate, you can place a
bid here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJzRG9tRVQ2QU9qTVBlaGZnLWtYUnc6MQ#gid=0>
.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our meeting!

--
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2012-2013

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf