This morning I had a pretty good time at Central Winds.  Between 7:45 and
8:45am I found 5 warblers: Yellow (2), Prairie (2), No. Parula, Am.
Redstart (1), and a Blackburnian (1). The Yellow and Blackburnian were by
the shore of Lake Jesup. Northern Parula are everywhere; you might go
through 5-10 parulas before seeing anything else.  Other highlights were a
Bald Eagle, Belted Kingfisher, and a couple Pileated Woodpeckers.  I posted
photos of a Yellow Warbler and Bald Eagle at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/09/central-winds-park-972012.html
.

Central Winds is west of rte 417 off of Rte 434 in Winter Springs, FL.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL