This morning I went to Mead Gardens.  It was a pretty slow morning. I was
only there about an hour, and I left around 9am. Highlights were a Red-eyed
Vireo and a couple Redstarts (I didn't see the Ovenbird seen by others).
From there I went to Lake Lotus, and things improved there a little.  Until
around 11:30, the only interesting finds were a Louisiana Waterthrush and
Yellow-throated Warbler.  But around 11:30am, I heard some Tufted Titmice
and followed the sound to find many Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, American
Redstarts, a Northern Parula, a couple Red-eyed Vireos, and an Eastern
Kingbird.

I posted photos from Lake Lotus at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/09/lake-lotus-912012.html.
 Mead Gardens is just est of rte 17-92 in Winter Park (Orange Co), and Lake
Lotus is off of Rte 414 west of Rte 434 in Altamonte Springs (Seminole Co).

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL