This morning and yesterday morning I went to Central Winds Park before
work.  Yesterday I found a Barred Owl and a Bald Eagle over Lake Jesup, but
only found two warblers: Northern Parula and Prairie.  This morning I heard
the Barred Owl again and found five warblers: No. Parula, Prairie, Am
Redstart, Yellow-throated and an Ovenbird.  I posted photos of the Ovenbird
at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/09/ovenbird-at-central-winds-park-952012.html
.

Central Winds Park is west of Rte 417 off of rte 434 in Winter Springs.

Happy Birding,
Scott Simmons
Winter Park