All birders,

Wanted to let all birders know that the Florida Keys Hawkwatch will begin the 13th season
monitoring the fall raptor migration.  Dates are September 15-November 13, 2012.  Site is
at Curry Hammock SP on Little Crawl Key, site #110 on the South Florida Birding Trail
map.  We will be onsite from 9:00 am-4:00 pm (DST) and 8:00 am-3:00 pm (EST) 7 days
a week.  If additional information or questions arise email me offline and I will be glad to help.

Jim Eager
Cape Canaveral