Central Winds this morning wasn't quite as productive as it had been the
last couple days, but it was still pretty fun. There was a small group of
birders there, and between all of us I believe we found 9 warbler species
by the time I left around 9am: Yellow, Prothonotary,Yellow-throated,
Black-throated Blue, Prairie, American Redstart, Ovenbird, Common
Yellowthroat, and Northern Parula.  I didn't see all of these myself,
partly because I wanted to go back into the woods to find Ovenbirds, get
bit by mosquitoes, and test my new camera in low light situations.  I
posted photos at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2012/09/canon-eos-7d-my-first-photos.html
.

Happy birding,