Subject:  John Chesnut Park 090812 birdPIX
Hi all:
I attended the St. Pete Audubon Society field trip to John Chesnut Park on Saturday morning, September 8th 2012.  It rained on us about mid-morning but still got some birding in.  A large group of birders participated in this field trip.
Some of the species that I glimpsed or heard, but did not photograph, included Little Blue Heron, Red-shouldered Hawk, Yellow-throated Vireo, Blackburnian Warbler, Northern Cardinal.
The following are the species that I photographed:
Great Blue Heron, Great Egret, Anhinga, Barred Owl, Pileated Woodpecker, Tufted Titmouse, Carolina Chickadee, Yellow-throated Warbler.
Great Blue Heron • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7966159438/in/photostream
Great Egret • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7966164020/in/photostream
Anhinga • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7966153762/in/photostream
Barred Owl • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964663228/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964662862/in/photostream
Pileated Woodpecker • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964672906/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964672560/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964672244/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964671898/in/photostream
Tufted Titmouse • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964681390/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964681604/in/photostream
Carolina Chickadee • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964681814/in/photostream
Yellow-throated Warbler • 090812 • John Chesnut Park, Pinellas Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964689846/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964689604/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/7964689104/in/photostream
Equipment used:
Canon EOS 50D+EF100-400 mm IS USM • Laliberte 2012
Happy birding,
David Laliberte
Largo, FL
Checkout my birdPIX at: